193 (+/-) ACRES, 163 (+/-) TILLABLE
2 TRACTS - WASHINGTON COUNTY
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Land located 4 miles east of Hoyleton on Route 177 or 1 ½ miles west of Irvington on Route 177, then 3 miles south on Tower Road and 1 mile west on Chestnut Road.
Tract 1 – Being 153 Acres +/- on Chestnut Road and Box Elder Road on east. 137.6 +/- tillable. Balance in timber and waterways. Excellent home sites and hunting area. Front I-64 on south
Tract 2 – Being 40 acres +/- on Chestnut Road. Box Elder Road on west side. Being 26.5 +/- tillable. Balance in timber and waterways. Beautiful home site and hunting area.
This land will be an excellent investment for farmers and investors or for hunting area with home sites!
1. The sum of the 2 tracts must meet or exceed $3,800.00 per acre. Then auction becomes absolute.
2. All mineral rights owned by the Seller to go to the Buyer.
3. Possession to be at closing.
4. 10% down at close of auction. Balance in 30 days upon closing
5. All announcements made at auction take precedence over printed ads.
6. Land sells as is.
For Title information contact
Barkau and Unverfehrt, PC
Attorneys for the Sellers
Nashville, IL 618-327-4301
Hoblitzelle Properties LLC
U.S. Agri-Services Group
Bill Hughes - Agent for Seller
Terms: Cash with Proper ID, Not Responsible for Accidents