16 TILLABLE ACRES (+/-) BEAUTIFUL POSSIBLE HOME SITE AUCTION
Thursday, August 24, 2017
Land located on Blue Jay Road, one mile north of the Okawville I-64 and State Route 177 interchange.
Section 10 Okawville Township – This 16 acre tract of all tillable land is located just north of Okawville, IL. Excellent farming area and a beautiful possible home site for any family loving country life. This parcel being a separate parcel prior to Washington County Zoning is approved to be a home site. Okawville/West Washington County Schools.
Excellent road frontage. Washington County Rural Water line is in Blue Jay Road.
1. This sale is made pursuant to an order of the Circuit Court of Washington County, IL dated April 24, 2017 in Case 2017-CH1. This sale is subject to the approval by the Court.
2. Ten percent (10%) down at close of bidding. Balance at closing within 30 days
3. Seller to provide Owner’s Title Insurance Policy
4. Possession of land to be delivered February 28, 2018. Seller reserves 2017 rent and pays 2017 real estate taxes.
5. All mineral rights owned by Seller go to the Purchaser.
6. Property sells as is.
7. All announcements at auction take precedence over printed advertisements.
For Title information contact
Barkau and Unverfehrt, PC
Attorneys for the Sellers
Nashville, IL 618-327-4301
Terms: Cash with Proper ID, Not Responsible for Accidents