OUTSTANDING WASHINGTON COUNTY, ILLINOIS TILLABLE LAND ABSOLUTE AUCTION
August 9, 2017
Land located 1 mile south of Nashville on Route 127, then ½ mile east on Connecticut Road
This outstanding tillable tract is in Section 31 of Beaucoup Township, just south of Nashville with ¼ mile road frontage on Connecticut Road and would be an excellent investment or addition for any family’s future.
Beautiful home site or other possibilities. Washington County Rural Water passes the tract. Nashville School District.
This is a very rare opportunity to buy land in this area near Nashville.
Tract has been recently surveyed.
For Title information contact:
Barkau and Unverfehrt, PC
Attorneys for the Sellers
Nashville, IL 618-327-4301
1. Ten percent (10%) down at close of bidding. Balance at closing within 30 days
2. Seller to provide Title Insurance Policy
3. Possession of premises will be February 28, 2018
4. Seller reserves 2017 rent and pays 2017 real estate taxes
5. All mineral rights owned by Seller go to the Purchaser
6. Property is being sold as is
7. All announcements at sale day take precedence over printed advertisements
The Margaret Prusz Trust
Community Trust Bank, Trustee
Terms: Cash with Proper ID, Not Responsible for Accidents